Establish a Practice: Breathwork and Meditation Challenge
with Jayme Sweere
This challenge is for you if you...
- want to be more consistent with breathwork or meditation practice
- are looking for a community of fellow practitioners
- need support & accountability for creating structure in your life and lifestyle
- don’t want a cookie-cutter practice but rather learn to wisely design your own
- want to deepen your commitment to practice without doing yoga teacher training
- are someone that likes to feel into what’s right for you
- want to learn a devotional and light-hearted approach to creating discipline
- are curious about what the yoga tradition tells us about these practices as a part of awakening & freedom
Breathwork is how we can connect to our own supply of vital energy.
Meditation is an opening to guidance from something higher than our limited perception of the world and our circumstances.
After completing this challenge you will understand and embody through daily action the progression of meditative stages outlined in yoga. These guided practices are simple and accessible enough to meet you where you’re at and quickly become your own.
Experience the power of cultivating a personal breathwork and meditation practice.
In this 4 week challenge, yoga therapist Jayme Sweere will guide you in establishing your own home breathwork and meditation practice. By practicing in community we benefit from the accountability and support of Sangha, which is a key aspect of your success in practice. This program is designed to provide you with everything you need to finally put these practical tools into action in your life so you can finally experience the power of breathwork and meditation.
Each week you will have access to new embodied lectures and guided practices along with practice homework between sessions to help you establish a sustainable routine. You will gain experience with a variety of techniques and leave each phase of the program with a doable action plan to continue on with the practice that is right for you.
- 4 phases of guidance to develop a breathwork & meditation practice that's right for you
- 10 guided audio practices with easy access on your phone for continued learning & practice
- experience of a broad range of breathwork & meditation practices so you can find what’s right for you
- relatable stories from Jayme to help you stay inspired for your practice
- embodied lectures that guide you to explore your own body and breath as you listen
- layered learning that provides you with a stable foundation to grow your practice from
- community Forum for all your questions and additional support
- weekly guided live group meditation & office hours (Wednesdays 12pm CST)
begin now - pay what you can
Have you tried to establish a meditation or breathwork practice before but fall off or can’t stay consistent?
Yoga offers the context for breathwork and meditation practices that fosters a more meaningful understanding that leads to an easefully devoted practice.
Jayme is a yoga therapist, strength coach, lifestyle guide, and stress management educator. She offers online programs and immersive retreats to guide you in reaching your goals while getting or staying pain-free by finding a balance of discipline and ease in daily life.
You can schedule one on one yoga therapy sessions with Jayme for $100 during the challenge to get additional support. Reach out about RYT and IAYT continuing education credits available upon request.