Yoga Retreat in the Ozark Mountains to support your transition from summer to fall with a focus on reigniting your creative work life.
Are you feeling...
out of touch with yourself, your creative expression, or your business
misaligned with the rhythms of nature & not sure how to get back 'on track'
in need of clarity or adapting but too overwhelmed with to-dos to make change
desire time for creativity but can't find the time & space you need for deep work
inching towards burnout from being overworked & need a new approach
in need of a grounded nourishing getaway that also gives you time to create
longing for community & connection as you strive towards your individual goals
a desire for space to process big ideas into actionable steps
ready for change but need support to create structure and discipline
You've come to the right place.
Creativity calling you?
This weekend retreat is curated to inspire creativity and is filled with practices that support focused attention. Get seasonal Ayurvedic support to gently transition from summer to autumn while you enjoy nourishing meals, elegant yoga practices, encouraging community, and outdoor adventures as well as have time for that creative work project you've had in mind!
What to expect:
- Meditation and chanting practice daily to invite a clear and focused mind, intuitive insight, & creative expression.
- Yoga practices that train your attention and support a comfortable, relaxed presence during work sessions.
- Guided group work sessions that apply the latest science on productivity & focus.
- Teaching on how to bring creativity into your yoga practice & yoga practices into your creative work.
- Time in Circle to support clarifying your creative vision, overcome obstacles, & share your work if you choose.
- Ayurvedically inspired seasonal meals that support digestion and mental focus.
- Discussion on the importance of both play and discipline for healing and creative productivity.
- Recommendations and resources on how to implement these teachings and techniques into daily life when you return home.
- Connect with nature on a guided hike and visit the most beautiful swimming hole for a rejuvenating dip.
weekend retreat cost:
$399 + Lodging & Meals
Whether your thing is writing, drawing, work strategy, or anything else bring whatever you need to make the most of three 90-minute group work sessions that will apply the latest research to improve productivity and focus.
(Wifi available for basic tasks but don't plan on uploads, downloads, or printing.)
- Audio recordings of all retreat practices
- One month TLC membership to get Jayme's support as you integrate what you learned back at home with additional guided practices, community calls, and 1:1 check-ins with Jayme.
- 20% Discount on Sanctuary Home Retreat to learn and integrate even more Ayurvedic self-care habits into your home life.
Meet Your Retreat Host
I am a yoga therapist, strength coach, artist, and creator of online yoga programs that help people find balanced daily routines and reconnect with their bodies and their lives through developing a practical spiritual discipline.
I love to find simple and innovative ways to help students bridge the physical and the spiritual to create more ease, alignment, and peace in daily life.
Learn more about me and my teaching at JaymeSweere.com/about.
Frequently asked questions...
Is lodging included in the cost of the retreat?
Will I have alone time or be able to take alone time when I need it?
How far of a drive is it to the Circle Yoga Shala? Is it hard to get there without getting lost?
Are pets allowed?
What if I have food allergies?
What if I have physical limitations?
I’m afraid I won’t know anyone and feel left out or alone all weekend. Should I not come if I feel this way?
Are you ready to reconnect with yourself, your creativity, nature, and community?
Want updates or have any questions?
Drop us your email and someone from our team will reach out!
Retreat Price: $399
Includes facilitation and 1 month TLC membership.
See the full retreat schedule on the registration page.
Lodging ($80-$140 total) & meal choices are booked when you register by clicking below.
Optional personal yoga therapy session add-ons will be offered via email once you book.